Interviewing for a job can be a stressful experience, whether you are just out of school or have been working for years. So, there’s no surprise that there are thousands of people searching for interview books and tips every month.
Interestingly, with many people having to interview from home since March, thousands have been searching for phone interview tips, and of course for video interview tips.
With that in mind, the experts at Resume.io wanted to give a helping hand to anybody who is looking to interview for a job and wants to get hired. After looking at reviews from Goodreads, Resume.io made a list of the top 10 books that will teach you how to smash an interview.
Top Ten Books
1. Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions
by Gayle Laakmann McDowell
2. 15 Minutes to a Better Interview: What I Wish EVERY Job Candidate Knew
by Russell Tuckerton
3. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology
by Gayle Laakmann McDowell Jackie Bavaro
4. Get That Job! The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview
by Thea Kelley
5. Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting
by Victor Cheng
6. Knock ’em Dead Job Interview: How to Turn Job Interviews Into Job Offers
by Martin Yate
7. Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
by Amy Cuddy
8. 60 Seconds and You’re Hired! Revised Edition
by. Robin Ryan
9. Aced: Superior Interview Skills to Gain an Unfair Advantage to Land Your DREAM JOB!
by Mr. Gerald T. Ratigan Jr.
10. 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions, 25th Anniversary Edition
by Ron Fry